Here we are with 500 words Essay on I will always remember Dr APJ Abdul Kalam for describing about his teachings, inspirational quotes and for all what he taught us. Read on to know Essay on I will always remember Dr APJ Abdul Kalam for.
Essay on I will always remember Dr APJ Abdul Kalam for
Former President of India rightly called ‘The People’s President’ Dr APJ Abdul Kalam passed away on July 27, 2015 because of sudden heart attack while delivering a lecture at IIM Shillong. He always used to say he would like to be remembered as a teacher. He said, “If you really want to pay me tribute on my death, then go not on a holiday go rather on your work on a holiday”. He was like a shining star in the dark.
We can remember this great leader and visionary for many reasons. His work in the field of science should not be forgotten. Students can learn more about his achievements and dedications, it will be a great way to remember him. Dr Kalam envisioned a dream of developed and secular India that should be a leader in technology advancement, economy, eradication of poverty and most importantly self-sufficiency. By ensuring clean environment, good health care services, uprooting of corruption, conscious use of resources, we will not only enrich ourselves but also take the nation in achieving greatness.
He emphasized on the importance of an education and good health. He encouraged young minds to participate in politics. And by sharing his experiences with young minds, he would ignite the wings of fire among them to work hard and achieve their dreams. He was such a great hero that his memory ought to be preserved. We all remember him for his unmatched contribution to Indian society and space research programs. His quotes and lectures motivate, encouraged and inspired all to strive to fulfil their dreams. Some of his quotes which inspire me lot are as follows which always keep him alive in my memories.
• “Look at the sky we are not alone. The whole universe is friendly to us and conspires only to give the best to those who dream and work”
• “Man needs his difficulties because they are necessary to enjoy success”
• “Thinking should become your capital asset, no matter whatever ups and downs you come across in your life”
• “Don’t take rest after your first victory because if you fail in the second, more lips are waiting to say that your first victory was just luck”.
• “If you want to shine like a sun, first burn like a sun”
• “When you speak, speak the truth; perform when you promise; discharge your trust. Withhold your hands from striking and from taking that which is unlawful and bad”.
• “You have to dream before your dreams come true”
He also wrote many inspirational books- Wings of Fire (1999), Ignited Minds (2002), India 2020 (1998), Inspiring thoughts (2007), Turning Points: A journey through challenges (2012). His sudden death left a void in the lives of everyone he had touched with his simplicity and warmth. But his words will remain forever in the hearts of the millions who admire him. Great people like him are always remembered no matter what we do to preserve their memory but their teachings will remain in one’s heart forever.